I know that this is not an OFFICIAL video but whoever put it together did a hell of a job. They used some of Michael Jordan’s old sound bytes along with Lebron’s new commercial and basically made a response to the “King”. Really interesting, check it out!
Taking Full Advantage of iOS 4.2 Audio Features with the new DJay for iPad application.
These iOS 4.2-specific features coming in djay for iPad include: (CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO)
– Full access to iPod library
– Multi-tasking: you can run djay in Automix mode and listen to a continuous, seamless mix running in the background while you surf the web, play games, etc.
– AirPlay: you can wirelessly stream your mix to your Apple TV or AirPort Express station in real-time.
– Fully leverages accelerated CPU extensions (SSE-like) for high-quality audio processing and analysis
– Very low latency (- Background audio playback (multi-tasking support)
– Pre-Cueing (via mono/stereo adapter)
These NEW custom fitted caps feature an embroidered (raised) logo at front, stitched New Era® flag at wearer’s left side and a snapback closure for an adjustable fit. Interior includes branded taping and a moisture absorbing sweatband. (CLICK HERE FOR LINK)
Incase just released its new Origami Sleeve for iPad. Made from black neoprene with a plush faux fur interior for scratch protection, the Origami Sleeve features a slip entry closure, form-fitting construction, and a unique design that folds into a stand offering both horizontal and vertical viewing positions.